TAFP Marketing Opportunities
Connect with the family physicians of Texas
Exhibit at the Texas Family Medicine Symposium
The Texas Family Medicine Symposium offers engaging, high-quality continuing education, drawing more than 300 primary care physicians and other health care providers from across Texas.
NOTE: All exhibit booths for the 2023 Texas Family Medicine Symposium have been sold. We do have other sponsorship opportunities available.
Questions? Contact Paige Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 329-8666 ext. 136.
WHEN: June 9 – 10, 2023
WHERE: La Cantera Hill Country Resort and Spa in San Antonio, Texas
RESERVE YOUR ROOM ONLINE TO GET THE TAFP GROUP RATE
- $1,500 exhibit fee for a two-day tabletop exhibit
- Tabletop exhibits only
- More than 300 attendees
- Exhibit space is available from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, with a reception on Friday night for attendees and exhibitors.
Exhibitors are typically:
- CME providers
- Employment recruiters including armed forces
- Heath resources
- Health care and practice management consultants
- Medical supplies and equipment companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- State agencies
Your exhibition fee includes:
- A skirted table (6 feet long by 30 inches wide),
- Two chairs,
- Internet access,
- Lunch, and
- Refreshment breaks during the day.
We have breaks scheduled throughout the day to allow attendees time with you. CME attendees will break at:
- Friday 10 – 10:30 a.m.
- Friday 11:45 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Friday 1 – 1:30 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 – 9 p.m. (Family Fun Fest)
- Saturday 10 – 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday 11:45 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Saturday 1 – 1:30 p.m.
Move in for exhibitors takes place Thursday, 4 – 7 p.m., or Friday, 8 – 9:30 a.m.
La Cantera Resort & Spa
Attention: Guest name
16641 La Cantera Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78256
Packages should arrive no earlier than June 8, 2023.
READ TAFP'S EXHIBIT RULES AND REGULATIONS
Cancellation of contract to exhibit must be made in writing to TAFP. If written notice of cancellation is received more than 45 days before first show date, a full refund minus a $75 administration fee will be made for each exhibit booth that is cancelled. A 50 percent refund will be made for cancellations made 44-30 days before the first show date. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than 30 days before first show date or for no-show exhibitors. All balances due must be paid in full before the show opens.
Save money with TAFP’s Exhibit Value Package
Maximize exposure to Texas health care providers and consider purchasing the TAFP Exhibit Value Package, which includes exhibit reservations at each of TAFP’s three annual conferences plus all the extras to boost your presence!
CHECK OUT OUR EXHIBIT VALUE PACKAGE
Be an integral part of the festivities by staking your claim on one of the sponsorship opportunities available for our annual conferences, from supporting a dessert break to printing your name on lanyards and tote bags, we have an opportunity for your company to stand out.
CHECK OUT OUR SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Marketing opportunities in TAFP communications
Sponsored content ads (limited availability) — $1,500
Put your message in front of approximately 8,500 people by placing sponsored content ads in our e-newsletter, TAFP News Now. One ad is available for purchase per email and these emails are sent out two times per month. Sponsors can choose a month but not an exact release date. Ads can be one of the following formats.
- Banner ad — You provide art (600 x 300 px) that can be hyperlinked to your website.
- Logo ad — You provide a logo image and any text you would like to accompany it. We can link it to your website.
- Text ad — This sponsored content will include a headline, a 50-75 word paragraph explaining your company or offering, and a call to action that is linked to your website.