Exhibit at the Annual Session and Primary Care Summit
Our most anticipated conference of the year, the TAFP Annual Session and Primary Care Summit offers a full weekend of excellent continuing medical education, numerous networking and social events, and a bustling exhibit hall.
WHEN: November 10 – 11, 2023
WHERE: Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, Texas
We expect over 500 attendees at this year’s conference, including:
- Primary care physicians in both private and group practice
- Medical students
- Family medicine residents
- Academic leaders
- Policymakers from the state and local communities
- $1,800 commercial tabletop exhibit fee
- $1,200 allied health and nonprofit fee for tabletop exhibits
- Exhibit hall is open all day on Friday and half the day on Saturday.
- Exhibitor move in: Thursday, November 9, 3 – 5 p.m.
- Exhibit hours: Friday, November 10, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., and Saturday, November 11, 9 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Exhibitor move out: Saturday, November 11, 12:15 – 5 p.m.
Exhibitors are typically:
- CME providers
- Employment recruiters including armed forces
- Heath resources
- Health care and practice management consultants
- Medical supplies and equipment companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- State agencies
Your exhibitor fee includes:
- A skirted 6-foot table;
- Two chairs and a wastebasket;
- Pre-registrant, on-site, and final attendee lists;
- Access to Friday night’s opening reception with conference attendees;
- Internet access;
- Lunch, coffee, and breaks throughout exhibit time.
Full exhibitor information packet will be available summer 2023, including information on shipping, ordering services for your booth, exhibit hall map, etc.
Cancellation of contract to exhibit must be made in writing to TAFP. If written notice of cancellation is received more than 45 days before first show date, a full refund minus a $75 administration fee will be made for each exhibit booth that is cancelled. A 50 percent refund will be made for cancellations made 44-30 days before the first show date. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than 30 days before first show date or for no-show exhibitors. All balances due must be paid in full before the show opens.
Questions? Contact Paige Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 329-8666 ext. 136.