Exhibit at the Annual Session and Primary Care Summit
Our most anticipated conference of the year, the TAFP Annual Session and Primary Care Summit offers a full weekend of excellent continuing medical education, numerous networking and social events, and a bustling exhibit hall.
WHEN: October 28-29, 2022
WHERE: Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas
Make hotel reservations using the button below to receive the TAFP group rate.
Exhibit dates: October 28-29, 2022
Exhibitor move-in: Thursday, October 27, from 1 to 5 p.m.
- Friday, October 28, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, October 29, from 9 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Exhibitor move-out: Saturday, October 29, from 12:15 to 5 p.m.
Download the 2022 Annual Session and Primary Care Summit Exhibitor Information Packet for information about shipping, ordering services for your booth, and more.
We expect close to 500 attendees at this year’s conference, including:
- Primary care physicians in both private and group practice
- Medical students
- Family medicine residents
- Academic leaders
- Policymakers from the state and local communities
- $1,800 commercial booth fee for 10'x10' booth with pipe-and-drape
- $1,200 allied health and non-profit fee for tabletop exhibits
- Exhibit hall is open all day on Friday and half the day on Saturday.
Exhibitors are typically:
- CME providers
- Employment recruiters including armed forces
- Heath resources
- Healthcare and practice management consultants
- Medical supplies and equipment companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- State agencies
Your exhibit fee includes:
- A skirted 6-foot table;
- Two chairs and a wastebasket;
- Pre-registrant, on-site, and final attendee lists;
- Access to Friday night’s opening reception with conference attendees;
- Internet access;
- Access to Freeman Expo services for additional booth needs; and
- Lunch, coffee, and breaks throughout exhibit time.
Questions? Contact Eva Keidel at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 470-0663.