Information for medical students
Gain an intimate understanding of treating real patients
This is an opportunity to expand your medical experience and earn some cash this summer! It’s not a commitment to family medicine, it’s a commitment to yourself.
Benefits to TFMPP preceptorship:
- Hands-on clinical experience
- A great addition to your resume
- Interact with patients
- Only two to-four-week commitment
3 Steps to TFMPP preceptorship:
- Step 1 – Fill out the application by clicking the TFMPP Portal button below
- Step 2 – Select the region that interests you and upload a picture of your student ID
- Step 3 – Our coordinator will review your submission and contact you if there are any additional questions
The TFMPP Pre-clinical Student Application is CLOSED for 2018.
If you have further questions, please call Juleah Williams at (512) 329-8666 Ext.135 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org