Omni Austin Hotel sold out, others available for C. Frank Webber and Interim Session
The C. Frank Webber room block at the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark is now sold out. If you do not have a reservation at the Omni and need a place to stay, there are numerous hotels in the area. A popular music festival will be in town during our meeting; make your hotel accommodations quickly to ensure you have a place to stay. TAFP does not have a block reserved at these hotels, so inventory may fluctuate. Attendees may also look for available rooms on www.hotels.com or www.expedia.com.
- Austin Marriott South - 4415 South IH-35, Austin, Texas, (512) 441-7900
- Best Western Hotel and Suites - 1805 Airport Commerce Drive, Austin Texas, (512) 386-5455
- Comfort Suites - 1701 East Saint Elmo Road, Austin, Texas, (512) 444-6630
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - Austin South - 4525 South IH-35, Austin, Texas, (512) 707-8899
- Hampton Inn Austin Airport Area/South - 4141 Governors Row, Austin, Texas (512) 442-4040
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin - South Hotel - 4143 Governors Row, Austin, Texas, (512) 445-5050
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest - 4424 South MoPac Expy, Austin, TX, (512) 899-3000
- Springhill Suites Austin South Hotel - 4501 South IH-35, Austin, Texas, (512) 441-8270
While the host hotel may be full, there are still spots available to attend the C. Frank Webber Lectureship, SAM Group Study Workshop, and Legislative Action Day. For more information on each of these programs and to register, go to www.tafp.org.