This year’s AAFP Family Medicine Experience will be held in San Antonio, September 12-16. If you’ve never attended, take the opportunity to experience FMX in your own backyard.
Choosing family medicine means you’re already strong. And that’s why FMX was created — to empower you to make yourself, your patients, and your specialty even stronger.
FMX exists to offer you:
Strong Knowledge: Challenge and expand your family medicine knowledge through evidence-based education.
- Plan to earn the 26.75 CME credits included in your base registration.
- Take home 25 additional credits with FMX On Demand, a digital library featuring the most popular FMX courses, also included with your base registration.
- Refine your skills through extra-fee procedure courses
Strong Influence: Recharge, reboot, and restore your spirit through invigorating general sessions featuring speakers who will provide compelling information to inspire your journey as a family doctor. Integrative medicine expert and New York Times bestselling author Deepak Chopra, MD will serve as the Wednesday general session as keynote speaker. In his "Future of Wellbeing" presentation, he will provide insight into a new approach to wellbeing based on the latest findings in both mainstream and alternative medicine. Live CME credit will be available for the Friday general session featuring Frank J. Domino, MD, who will offer insights on implementing the latest evidence-based practice recommendations.
Strong Community: Build relationships that will build you up with people like you who believe in the power of family medicine, with special networking events including the Expo Hall Grand Opening and Member Interest Group Receptions. Plus you can unwind after a powerful week of learning and connecting at the FMX Celebration where you’ll gather with other attendees for a fun-filled night of live music, dancing, and celebrating the family medicine specialty. Heavy hors d'oeuvres provided; cash bar available.
Strong Solutions: Amplify your family medicine arsenal through thousands of solutions in the Expo Hall.
- Visit the Office of the Future exhibit to explore new technology and practice innovation concepts.
- Access the latest information on high-priority family medicine topics, including MACRA.
- Get resources and tools that can help simplify administrative burdens.
- Discover career advancement opportunities in the AAFP Career Pavilion.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to experience FMX in Texas.
Register by June 30 to save $200.* One-day registration will be available on site.
*This offer includes the $200 early bird discount. This offer does not apply to students, residents, inactive, or life members.