NPI Workshop: Allergy Testing and Immunotherapy for Primary Care Physicians
Thursday, Aug. 1
8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Additional registration fee of $640*
Register online now.
As a part owner and managing partner of the National Procedures Institute, TAFP is proud to bring Allergy Testing and Immunotherapy for Primary Care Physicians to the 64th Annual Session and Scientific Assembly. By the end of this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Present the epidemiology of allergic, non-allergic and mixed rhinitis.
- Present the evaluation and treatment of each of these disorders.
- Demonstrate the present methods of allergy testing and the use of allergy screening.
- Show how to safely begin an immunotherapy program and discuss problems and solutions associated with immunotherapy, and how and when to discontinue.
Texas Academy of Family Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This live activity, Allergy Testing and Immunotherapy, with a beginning date of Aug. 1, 2013, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 8 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
* Registration for Annual Session is not required for this workshop. The course registration fee includes course syllabus, breakfast, lunch, and refreshments. TAFP’s Annual Session cancellation policy applies to the NPI Workshop.