As an attendee, your general registration fee includes:
- Admission to all CME sessions, excluding the KSA and NPI Workshops.
- Comprehensive course syllabus online and via the TAFP mobile app. (Note: A printed course syllabus is available for purchase for $25 in advance and $30 on-site.)
- Access to the TAFP conference app on your mobile devices.
- Admission to CME breakfast lectures, Friday’s Member Assembly Luncheon, and Saturday’s Business and Awards Lunch.
- Exhibit Hall admission with reception and dessert breaks.
|PACKET PICK-UP AND ON-SITE REGISTRATION|
|All are at the Exhibit Hall Foyer, Galveston Island Convention Center.|
|Wednesday, November 8||12 – 6 p.m.|
|Thursday, November 9||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday, November 10||6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Saturday, November 11||6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Sunday, November 12||6:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.|
|GENERAL REGISTRATION FEE||On or before Oct. 7
||After Oct. 7
|New Physician Member (out of residency
for seven years or fewer)
|Non-Member Physician and or Other Health Professional||$595||$695|
|TAFP Life Member||$275||$375|
|TAFP Resident Member||FREE||FREE|
|TAFP Medical Student Member||FREE||FREE|
Each KSA Workshop
|NPI Workshop: Joint Exam and Injections||$800||$800|
|NPI Workshop: SMART Course||$250||$250|
|Point of Care Ultrasound Workshop
|Printed Course Syllabus||Advanced purchase
To receive a refund, cancellation must be communicated in writing to TAFP no later than Oct. 17, 2017. A $75 cancellation fee will be charged on all refunds.
TAFP will make every effort to accommodate registrants with disabilities and special needs. Please notify TAFP if you require special accommodations or arrangements to fully participate. We ask that you email a brief description of your needs to firstname.lastname@example.org.