Practice management consulting services
TAFP has partnered with a practice management consultant, Bradley Reiner, to provide staff and members an experienced resource on practice management issues such as billing and coding, and managed care contract negotiation.
TAFP has formed a partnership with vaccine purchasing program Atlantic Health Partners to save family physicians money when purchasing vaccines and advocate on behalf of family medicine practices among manufacturers and payers. There is no cost for TAFP members to enroll in the program and enrollment is voluntary.
Benefits of joining Atlantic’s program include:
- Favorable pricing for Sanofi Pasteur and Merck vaccines;
- Improved purchasing terms for a wide assortment of pediatric, adolescent, adult and travel vaccines;
- No fee to participate and voluntary enrollment;
- Access to reimbursement support; and
- Access to resources on billing, coding, pricing and inventory management.
> Read more about the perks of the partnership in a January 2008 QuickInfo article
> Contact Cindy Berenson or Jeff Winokur at (800) 741-2044 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and details
TAFP partners with FP Jobs Online, and online job placement service for both job seekers and those wanting to list a position.
> Visit the FP Jobs Online website