Exhibit at TAFP’s Annual Session and Primary Care Summit
ASPCS update: The conference is on
Despite the devastation of Hurricane Harvey, the 2017 Annual Session and Primary Care Summit, scheduled for Nov. 10-11 in Galveston, will go on as planned at the Galveston Island Convention Center. The convention center and both of our conference hotels — the San Luis Resort and the Hilton Galveston Island — all report they sustained no damage.
We look forward to a great conference and the opportunity to support the city of Galveston in the aftermath of this terrible storm.
Exhibitor Move In
Thursday, November 9, 2017 from 3 – 5 p.m.
Friday, November 10, 2017 from 7:30 – 9 a.m.
Friday, November 10, 2017 from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. with a reception from 5 – 6 p.m.
Saturday, November 11, 2017 from 9 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Exhibitor Move Out
Saturday, November 11, 2017 from 12:15 – 2 p.m.
Our most anticipated conference of the year, the TAFP Annual Session and Primary Care Summit offers a full weekend of excellent continuing medical education, numerous networking and social events, and a bustling exhibit hall.
We expect more than 500 attendees at this year’s conference, including:
- Primary care physicians in both private and group practice,
- Medical students,
- Family medicine residents,
- Academic leaders, and
- Policymakers from the state and local communities.
- $1,500 exhibit fee (reduced to $1,000 for non-profit and allied health groups)
- Traditional exhibit hall with pipe-and-drape 10-by-10-foot booth
- Exhibit hall is open all day on Friday and half the day on Saturday.
Exhibitors are typically:
- CME providers,
- Employment recruiters including armed forces,
- Heath resources,
- Healthcare and practice management consultants,
- Medical supplies and equipment companies,
- Pharmaceutical companies, and
- State agencies.
This option is open to commercial exhibitors, allied health, and non-profit exhibitors alike.
Your exhibit fee includes:
- A pipe-and-drape 10-by-10-foot carpeted booth ideal for pop-up exhibit displays;
- A skirted 6-foot table;
- Two chairs and a wastebasket;
- Pre-registrant, on-site, and final attendee lists;
- Access to Friday night’s opening reception with conference attendees;
- Wireless internet access;
- Ability to order additional furnishings and technology through Freeman Expo services; and
- Lunch, coffee, and breaks throughout exhibit time.
See current map of exhibit hall
Note your preferred booth number in the application for exhibit space.
Learn about the ASPCS host hotel, including special rates
Cancellation of contract to exhibit must be made in writing to TAFP. If written notice of cancellation is received more than 45 days before first show date, a full refund minus a $75 administration fee will be made for each exhibit booth that is cancelled. A 50 percent refund will be made for cancellations made 44-30 days before the first show date. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than 30 days before first show date or for no-show exhibitors. All balances due must be paid in full before the show opens.
Questions? Contact Anna Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 373-0264.